Which spray gun to choose for wall painting
Selecting spray guns for wall painting is a complex task. If you are wondering which spray gun to choose for wall painting then you have come to the right place.
Read the article from start to finish and set your own.
How to choose and use a spray gun
A spray gun for painting walls is a tool that allows you to save time on performing repair work.
This simple device helps to process any surface qualitatively, regardless of the features and geometric shapes.
Types of devices
All paint sprayers work on the same principle. The air flow picks up particles of coloring substances. The air itself comes out of the device under pressure. After that, the material is distributed over the surface.
The only difference is in the way of creating air flows, in the design. According to these signs, best paint sprayer for walls are divided into several varieties: electric, pneumatic, manual.
What advantages does the tool have?
- Painting walls, ceilings at high speed.
- Low material consumption.
- No need to worry about getting dirt on the surface.
- The result is smooth coatings on which there are no streaks.
The simplest version of the design. It consists of the following parts: a spray gun, a pump and a tank. Pressure is created inside the tank when the product starts working. Thanks to this, the paint gets on the walls. The drive in the spray guns can be foot or manual. Productivity per hour is 200-255 m2.
Manual pain sprayer is best to use water-chalk, water-lime and water-emulsion paints. The device is easy to use. No cost is required for pressurization.
- In order for the walls and ceilings to be painted of high quality, it is necessary to press the lever all the time, evenly.
- Restrictions on the materials used.
- The pressure remains low, does not remain constant.
- Performance is at a low level.
Compared to other varieties, the quality of this tool leaves much to be desired. But it’s a great alternative to a roller. Those who have to work with a small area, buy a device for temporary use.
Pneumatic paint sprayer are already closer to the professional level. This air compressor paint sprayer help to apply a thin and even layer to a surface with a large area. The paint is sprayed by compressed air inside. The compressor creates pressure.
- The device is suitable for different compositions, walls.
- Due to the constant pressure, the paint is applied evenly.
- It is possible to customize the parameters for yourself.
- It is possible to paint a large area in a short time.
- Productivity per hour for walls – up to 400 m2.
For the pneumatic model, you need to purchase a compressor separately, without which the device will not work. The second drawback is the hose, which limits mobility.
Pneumatic spray guns have their own complex classification.
Mechanisms with lower feed
It is necessary to hold the gun strictly horizontally during painting. Then the material will be well grasped. At the bottom there is a container for paint coatings. This part is often made of metal.
In such models, the view may be limited due to hoses or tanks. But the speed of work remains quite high. Containers can be nylon or plastic.
High Pressure variety (HP)
A simple device and affordable cost are the main difference between the mechanisms that are included in this group. The spray gun is suitable for spraying any materials. A great option to paint the walls in your apartment yourself. The pressure is maintained at 5-6 bar. The air consumption remains small. This combination makes wall painting very fast and efficient.
The percentage of transfer of sprayed materials of 45-50% is the only serious drawback of the technology used by the spray gun. Not all the paint gets on the surface, but only part of it. The rest is sprayed in the air, which leads to its contamination.
Low pressure with high volume
This group is characterized by high efficiency. The air enters the gun when the pressure becomes high enough. At the output, it decreases. The material transfer coefficient is higher – up to 65 percent. Therefore, the quality of work is better than that of HP systems.
The spray gun has a specific device for air channels and a special nozzle design. Another advantage is cost-effectiveness. A good spray gun costs about 100-300 conventional units.
Low pressure and volumes
The pressure remains not very high both at the inlet and outlet. Here, the material transfer coefficient is already up to 80 percent. Models with low pressure are super economical, because when working with them, the minimum amount of paint is lost.
Not much air is spent on work either. Therefore, there is no need to buy a compressor with high power. The overall speed of painting walls with such a tool remains high. As well as the final quality of spraying, which gives the spray gun.
Low pressure systems
This device is suitable for any paint and varnish materials. Large volumes of paint are supplied thanks to a wide torch. Thanks to these devices, painting the walls takes a minimum of time. The finishing layer is devoid of any defects, the tool allows you to get a coating related to the extraclass.
In this case, compressed air is not used to spray paint on the surface of the walls. The built-in pump creates pressure, which drives the unit. The material is not crushed so well due to the fact that there is no air flow. Therefore, the coatings are not of such high quality as other tools. Best cheap paint sprayer for walls are preferred by home craftsmen due to self-sufficiency, affordable price, as well as compact dimensions.
The list of advantages that the spray gun gives:
- High-quality result of painting in a short time.
- Flexible intake tube, thanks to which it is possible to carry out work at different angles.
- The buyer chooses the spraying scheme with the appropriate parameters.
- Easy to operate, compact device.
- In one monoblock device there are both a gun and a motor.
But for these tools, prevention and periodic maintenance are necessary.
Model selection and additional tips
You need to focus on a number of parameters if you want to choose the right spray gun.
- A metal painting tool is considered more durable. Plastic is more suitable for one-time work.
- Teflon is the optimal solution when it comes to gaskets for sealing. Rubber parts are more affordable at the price. But they corrode very quickly under the influence of solvents that are part of some coatings.
- If the work is thin– you need to see what diameter the nozzle has. In other cases, this indicator does not play a big role.
About the technique of use
The walls require standard preparation, no matter which spray gun is used. Be sure to align them using a wet or dry method. Putty and primer, plaster are used. The humidity level should not be higher than 80 percent. The appropriate temperature is 10-300 degrees. It is desirable to have drafts or good ventilation.
- The drill nozzle will help to mix the selected paint thoroughly. The material can be filtered if there are doubts about its quality.
- The pigment is diluted until its consistency becomes liquid. The proportions are selected either on the advice of experienced craftsmen, or according to the results of experiments.
- The composition is poured into the tank. The latter is attached to the sprayer. The device is connected to the compressor, or connected to the network.
- The pressure and diameter of the nozzle for painting are adjustable on one of the test sites. The main thing is that the pigment itself fits on the surface in an even layer.
- We treat all surfaces with uniform movements, then it will be possible to forget about smudges and traces. If you stay in one area for too long, the adhesion deteriorates.
- It takes 4 hours for one layer of water-based paint to completely dry.
- The direction of movement of the nozzle changes when the worker moves to the next layer. First we go from top to bottom, and then – from left to right.
Even beginners can easily cope with the spray gun. Difficulties at first may arise only with the selection of a suitable consistency.
An alternative to a roller and a brush: we choose a spray gun for painting the walls
The spray gun is a modern device used for fast and high-quality painting of surfaces by spraying the composition.
Painting walls with a spray gun significantly exceeds the quality of work with a roller and brush, because it creates a uniform and smooth layer with minimal material consumption. Until recently, paint sprayers were used in construction only on an industrial scale.
But at the moment, this tool, which allows you to use not only paint, but also varnish and even putty, is increasingly used by home craftsmen.
The advantages of spray guns of all types include:
- absolutely smooth coating without streaks;
- exclusion of the possibility of contamination of the painted surface with particles of brush bristles or roller fur coat;
- low material consumption;
- high speed of coloring.
Types of spray guns
The principle of operation of all paint sprayers is the same. The particles of the liquid substance are picked up by the flow of air coming under pressure and sprayed over the surface. The types of aggregates differ from each other in their design and the method of creating an air flow. Depending on this method, spray guns are divided into three types:
Manual spray gun
The manual spray gun is a simple design that consists of a tank, a pump and a spray gun. During operation, pressure is created in the tank, thanks to which the paint from the spray falls on the walls. Such a spray gun can have a manual or foot drive. Its productivity reaches 200-225 m2 per hour.
- simplicity of design;
- pressure injection does not require costs.
- low performance;
- low and unstable pressure;
- restriction on the types of consumables used;
- the need for uniform pressing of the lever to obtain high-quality coloring.
The quality of painting with a manual spray gun is inferior to other types of paint sprayers. But if the area of the walls that require painting is small, and you do not want to spend money on a more expensive device, it is quite possible to choose it as an alternative to a roller.
Pneumatic spray gun
This type of paint sprayer can already be considered a professional-level tool. With its help, you can paint a large surface area with a thin, even layer. The spray gun sprays the paint due to compressed air, the pressure in it is created using a compressor.
- high productivity (up to 400 m2 per hour);
- allows you to paint a large area of walls;
- ability to adjust parameters;
- constant pressure, allowing the paint to be applied more evenly;
- it can be used with different types of formulations.
- the need to additionally select and purchase a compressor;
- lack of proper mobility due to the presence of hoses.
Pneumatic spray guns have many varieties and a complex classification, so it may be difficult for a simple layman to choose a suitable tool for himself. We will try to briefly and easily describe the common types of spray guns, indicating their advantages and disadvantages.
According to the method of feeding, spray guns for painting walls with lower and upper feed are distinguished.
Spray guns with a lower feed.
- the paint container is located at the bottom, has a volume of a liter, and is often made of metal;
- the spray gun during the painting of the walls should be kept strictly horizontal so that the paint is well captured.
Spray guns with top feed.
- the container has a small volume, made of plastic or nylon;
- provides high-speed operation;
- the tank or hose may cause inconvenience by blocking the view.
According to the strength of the working pressure and the volume of air used, paint sprayers are divided into several types, which are designated by the abbreviations HP, HVLP, LVLP, RP.
HP – High Pressure
Tools that use this technology are characterized by low cost and simple device. They are perfect for most jobs involving spraying of various materials. Such a spray gun can be chosen for self-painting the walls in the apartment.
The pressure level is quite high – 5-6 bar, while the air consumption is low. Thanks to this combination, wall painting can take place very quickly.
The main disadvantage of high-pressure technology is the small percentage of transfer of the sprayed material – 45-50%. This means that not all the paint gets to the desired surface, but only a certain percentage of its quantity. The rest of the material is sprayed in the air, which causes paint overspending and pollutes the air.
HVLP – High Volume Low Pressure
Tools made using this technology are highly efficient. The air enters the gun under high pressure, the outlet pressure is significantly reduced. Due to the increase in the material transfer coefficient (65%), the quality of work is significantly higher than that of the HP system.
The high stability of the torch, the special design of the unit and its nozzles, specifically arranged air channels allow you to achieve very high results. Another advantage of HVLP air guns is cost-effectiveness. A decent branded instrument can be selected in the range of 150-300 cu. The Chinese equivalent can be purchased for 20-40 cu.
LVLP – Low Volume Low Pressure
Low pressure sprayers have low pressure at both the inlet and outlet of the gun. The material transfer coefficient is the highest and reaches 80%. Paint losses are small, so the LVLP system is called “super economical”.
Due to the small amount of air consumed, a very powerful compressor is not required for such a spray gun. The speed of work when painting the walls remains high, the quality of spraying will be simply excellent.
RP – Reduced Pressure
Spray guns using RP technology are distinguished by the possibility of using any paint and varnish material. A wide torch delivers large volumes of paint. The time spent on painting the walls is minimal, the coating layer turns out to be perfect, without the slightest defects. It is with the help of a paint sprayer of this type that you can get a finishing coating of the ekstraklass.
Electric spray gun
A spray gun with an electric motor sprays paint without using compressed air, but simply under pressure, which creates a built-in pump.
Due to the lack of air flow, the paint is not crushed as well as in pneumatic units and in comparison with them, the coating of the walls will be of lower quality.
However, due to its compactness, affordable price and self-sufficiency, it can take its rightful place in the home toolkit. Most electric spray guns belong to the category of household devices, not professional ones.
- the combination of a pistol and a motor in one monoblock tool;
- compact, easy to operate;
- the possibility of choosing a spray scheme;
- the presence of a flexible intake tube that allows you to perform work at different angles;
- allows you to achieve high-quality results in a short time.
- the need for mains power;
- more complex care, the need for prevention.
How to make a choice
Focusing on which paint sprayers for water-based paint are of high quality, you should familiarize yourself with the rules for choosing spray guns, paying attention to the material from which the body of the device is made.
It is best to choose a design option with an aluminum body having a nickel anti-corrosion coating.
Reviews of the device with a plastic case do not confirm its long service life, despite the low weight of such a device.
The holes in the lid of the device must be made of aluminum, brass or stainless steel. Before choosing a device, you need to pay attention to the quality of the sealing gaskets. It is better if they are made of Teflon, since most paint and varnish materials contain a solvent that leads to the corrosion of all low-quality gaskets.
If further plans that require a large amount of work are not related to opening your own ceiling painting business, you should not overpay when choosing a spray gun for water-based paint. Otherwise, whitewashing the ceiling will be very expensive.
For such purposes, the simplest manual spray gun for water-based paint is suitable.
If you need to work on a stepladder, you should also not focus on expensive spray guns before properly whitewashing the surface. A professional pneumatic spray gun is not suitable for these purposes. The electric spray gun is more compact and convenient for carrying and use at height.
Which spray gun to choose for wall painting: electric or airless, how to choose a compressor for mechanized painting with a water emulsion
Until recently, mechanized painting was considered possible in construction only on a huge scale of production. However, the improvement of the method is gradually replacing the methods of painting with a brush or roller in favor of special equipment that allows you to quickly and efficiently spray not only paint, but also primer, anti-corrosion compounds, putty.
What is the mechanical method of painting surfaces with paint?
Mechanized application of paint involves the use of a special spray device. The spray gun is most often used for processing surfaces of large quadrature.
The mechanical method is used for painting and priming surfaces in apartments, houses, hangar and warehouse premises, offices, parking lots. This method especially justifies itself when processing outbuildings, building facades, fences and other large objects.
Mechanized painting has a number of advantages:
- high processing speed – up to 150 m2 per hour;
- economical paint consumption is about a quarter less than with any other method;
- uniformity of the resulting coating — thorough staining without streaks or missing places;
- the absence of hard-to-reach places — the sprayed paint perfectly fills any shapes.
Disadvantages of using a spray gun:
- the noise of the working device;
- the high cost of buying or renting equipment, expedient only if necessary to paint a large surface area;
- work from electricity, which can become a hindrance in a new building with an unstable network or forced outages.
Mechanized painting: what is the paint applied with
Mechanized staining devices differ in the method of spraying:
- Pneumatic spraying: The essence of the device is the crushing of the paint jet into the smallest drops by the air flow. Air spray guns of this type are divided into three types of international designations:
- HP (High Pressure), or conventional, transfers 30-45% of the paint material to the surface when the rest settles on the floor. International marking — white or silver color.
- HVLP (High Volume Low Pressure) transfers dye in an amount of about 70%, marked in green.
- LVLP (Low Volume Low Pressure) is a device with improved operating pressure characteristics and compressor performance, which allows it to transfer up to 90% of the paint to the surface. The marking is blue.
- Airless spraying: The process occurs due to the pressure drop at the outlet of the paint from the nozzle. Airless spray guns provide the highest percentage of paint transfer to the surface, however, they require expensive components (pumping station, hoses, nozzles), their thorough and time-consuming washing.
- Combined spraying: It distributes the paint most evenly, combining airless crushing and metered supply of air jet at low pressure. The advantages of the method are less loss of coloring substances and greater flexibility of the sprayer, but the significant disadvantage is the high cost of the necessary compressors — piston and air.
The range of paint guns is incredibly wide, provides users with a variety of models, different in price, method of application and technical characteristics. It is difficult for amateurs to decide on a specific mechanism, so it is worth seeking help from a consultant, outlining the intended front of work as clearly as possible. The main difference between sprayers is the type of compressor.
The mechanism of operation of a volumetric compressor consists in pumping a fixed portion (volume) of gas with its subsequent displacement. The power of such mechanical devices depends directly on the frequency of performing manipulations of filling and pumping gas.
They are focused on a constant workflow “in dynamics” for pumping a continuous gas flow. The movement is carried out due to the functioning of a shovel machine with a rotor responsible for the compressor power received at the output.
By type of drive mechanism: electric or mechanical
An electric spray gun equipped with a simplified system for using the device is becoming a frequent choice for beginners.
The simplicity of the device’s operation scheme allows you to master the paint gun in the shortest possible time. The main disadvantage of the electric sprayer is the work from the network, which requires strict compliance with safety regulations when using combustible paint and varnish materials.
The mechanical sprayer assumes manual injection of pressure in the pump by a special lever. Due to this feature, the painting mechanism does not differ in accuracy, and is used either for a primer layer or finishing without requirements for smoothness and accuracy of the coating.
The performance parameter shows how much paint the device applies to the surface per unit of time. The higher the productivity, the greater the spraying capacity and, accordingly, the speed of staining. Spray guns of different systems work on compressors of different performance, so it will not be possible to choose a universal one.
When buying a compressor, it is worth making a choice based on the calculation of “maximum spray gun consumption + 20%”, which will be the minimum of the desired performance.
Type of cooling
Sprayers are divided into devices with a liquid or air type of heat removal. The regulation of the cooling device depends on the presence of a spray gun:
- pressure gauge safety valves;
- automatic shutdown functions in case of overheating;
- built-in fans and filtration systems.
Spray gun by application area
The possibility of using a sprayer largely depends on the location of the paint container, which directly affects the quality of the liquid supply. So, the paint filling cup for water-based paint is attached to the paint gun itself. When using a thicker paint and varnish material, the upper location of the container justifies itself, in which the coloring substance flows due to its own gravity.
For water emulsion
The spray gun for water-dispersion compositions must meet the following requirements:
- It is better to choose a paint tank and nozzles made of metal (aluminum, stainless steel, brass).
- In order to avoid the destruction of sealing gaskets under the action of solvents contained in the aqueous emulsion, it is necessary to make sure that they are made of a stable material (for example, Teflon).
For enamel paints
The enamel sprayer must have a special marking indicating that the device can work with viscous substances, which also include varnishes and metallic paints. The enamel will be sprayed evenly only if there is high pressure in the paint gun. In addition, it is necessary to take into account the severity of the enamel particles when applied to the wall.
The technology of using a paint sprayer consists of several sequential operations:
- The preparatory stage (protection of furniture and floor with film, gluing of masking tape along the boundaries of application, the choice of protective equipment for a person – a suit, glasses, respirator, gloves, etc.).
- The second stage is a trial application necessary to check the condition of the device for tightness of fasteners and the absence of leaks.
- The container of the spray gun is filled with a coloring composition by two-thirds, if necessary, the paint is topped up in the process.
- At the end of the work, it is necessary to pass a solvent through the system to remove paint residues and avoid sticking.
Airless application techniques
Airless painting takes place parallel to the wall surface in compliance with the following rules:
- fast movement to protect against the formation of drips;
- overlap of the previous strip by 50% to avoid bald spots of color;
- regular cleaning of the nozzle from blockages by turning 180°.
Quick painting with your own hands
Self-painting with a spray gun will be of high quality with preliminary training on an unnecessary surface (drywall remnants, utility wall, etc.).
You can work out the best paint application technique if the equipment is working properly, then the process will not take much time. The optimal way to use the sprayer for the first time is a clearly limited surface, to spray the coloring composition on which it is necessary from a distance of 15-20 cm.
The features of working with a paint sprayer for beginners are to comply with the recommendations on cost-effectiveness, since it is in this aspect that errors lead to an excessive increase in financial costs.
It should also be remembered that, unlike a brush, a spray gun does not paint over clear contours, therefore, stencils must be used for point elements with smooth edges.
Tips and recommendations
Choosing the right tool is the key to easy and high-quality work, therefore, when selecting a paint sprayer, it is worth taking into account the most important indicators:
- compactness of the set;
- availability of a trunk for storage and transportation;
- matching the cost to the available functions;
- easy control of the paint supply;
- completeness of the configuration.
Thus, the mechanized application of paint and varnish materials with the help of a spray gun has firmly entered the list of the main repair technologies that continue to improve and become available not only to professionals, but also to amateurs.
How to choose a spray gun for home?
Many people are familiar with this: paint drips from the brush, drips on the floor, on their hands, and splashes fly in all directions. The result is not always satisfactory: smudges, streaks, stuck villi. Not all places can be painted well, especially on relief areas (for example, on batteries or grids). Would you like to avoid these troubles? It’s possible!
A spray gun is a tool for applying paint to a surface. It works as follows: under pressure, the composition from the tank is fed through a pipe into the nozzle and sprayed. Fine particles of the coloring agent settle on the treated surface in a thin layer, without creating smudges.
Compared with a brush or roller, this method allows you to achieve a more uniform and high-quality application of varnish, primer or enamel. On average, with the help of a spray gun, 0.2 to 0.5 liters of liquid can be applied in a minute. It’s amazing how quickly you can update the color of even large surfaces!
More than a painting tool
He is able to perform a whole range of work in an apartment, in the country, in the garage:
- Priming and painting of walls.
- Whitewashing of the ceiling.
- Application of auto enamels and anti-corrosion agents on the car body.
- Varnishing of wooden products and furniture.
- Treatment of plants with liquids that protect against pests.
- Implementation of original design ideas, for example, drawing drawings on a stencil.
- Disinfection of the room with various detergents.
Before buying, you need to know for what purposes a spray gun is needed.
Pneumatic spray gun – works on the energy of compressed air from a hand pump or compressor. With the help of such a productive tool, it is possible to apply substances of different viscosity, even metallic paint, which has aluminum particles in its composition.
These tools are classified as professional equipment and are usually used in construction, manufacturing, and auto repair shops.
In the case of an electric spray gun (it is also called “airless”), the pressure for the supply of paint is created by an oscillating diaphragm, which is driven by a connecting rod mechanism.
Such a tool does not require connection to a compressor, it is enough to have a 220 volt outlet nearby. With its help, paint, varnish, anti-corrosion and other compounds are easily and quickly applied to the surface.
Compared to pneumatic tools, airless ones are much easier to use, so they are suitable for home use. In this article we will focus on household sprayers and talk about them in more detail.
Advantages of an electric sprayer
So that you have no doubts about the expediency of such a purchase, consider the advantages of this technique:
- Ease of use: It has a simple design, so it is easy to assemble and disassemble. You will be able to control the flow of liquid and quickly top up the paint.
- Compactness: Such spray guns are small and have a small tank volume (from 0.6 to 1 liter), so they do not take up much space during storage and transportation. As a rule, they weigh up to 2 kg, so while working, your hands will not get tired, and you will quickly paint large surfaces.
- Mobility: By connecting the electric sprayer to an outlet, you can freely move around the room with it, and if you have to paint outside, then just use an extension cord. The tool is small in size, so it is convenient to transport it, you can take it to the country or to the village.
- Economy: Due to uniform spraying, the paint lies on the surface in a thin layer. When applied, no streaks and drops are formed, so it is not wasted. Some manufacturers equip tools with a built-in adjustment system, thanks to which it is possible to set the intensity of the composition supply.
Which spray gun will do?
The right choice of tool is the key to effective work. Buy a compact sprayer that will cope with painting surfaces and will not take up much storage space.
Almost all electric spray guns are household, but some of them can also be used by professionals (for example, in a carpentry workshop).
Regardless of whether you want to paint a car bumper with it, carry out decoration work in an apartment, varnish wooden furniture or spray plants, you can choose the right option on our website.
For painting walls or ceiling
Most paint sprayers have a lower tank location. In this case, the liquid is supplied from the bottom up, so they are suitable for vertical wall painting.
Buyers often ask the following question: “Is it possible to paint or whitewash the ceiling with a spray gun?” If you try to do this with a tool with a lower tank, nothing will work, since when tilted, the substance will not flow from the container into the nozzle.
Devices with an upper tank arrangement are provided especially for these purposes. The paint is applied from top to bottom, so you can easily apply it to the floor, ceiling, bench, table cover.
Work without refueling
Electric sprayers, as a rule, are equipped with containers with a volume of 0.4 to 1 liter. If you will paint small objects, for example, batteries, grilles, benches, wooden blanks, then purchase a tool designed for 0.5 – 0.7 liters.
You won’t get tired while working. It is also suitable for spraying plants in the country. Both men and women will be able to work with him.
Painting walls, ceilings in an apartment or a car requires a lot of liquid, so you need a volumetric tank. The optimal solution would be a spray gun with a capacity of 0.8 or 1 liter. You will quickly cope with applying the composition to extensive surfaces, as you will not have to top up the composition often.
The greater the power of the sprayer, the less time it needs to do the job. For example, you need to paint a wall. One tool will do it in 15 minutes, the other will need a little more.
A spray gun with a remote pump is a composite structure consisting of a “pistol”, a connecting flexible hose and, in fact, a pump that is located in a mobile plastic housing with stable legs or wheels. High power (280-350 W) allows you to quickly paint large surfaces.
Therefore, they are called fine spray systems, and they can be used not only at home, but also by construction crews, and will also be useful in small carpentry workshops.
The spray gun with a built-in pump has a pressure supply mechanism, which is located in the body of the “gun”.
The tool is not as productive, but more compact. Its power is enough for drawing drawings, painting walls, batteries, grids, etc. A significant advantage is an affordable price.
See for yourself:
By replacing the traditional paint brush with an electric paint sprayer, you will be able to perform various painting works much faster and better. After all, why buy new garden furniture or another new wallpaper when you can just update their color?
Believe me, sometimes this is enough to “breathe life” into an object that is already familiar to us. And you will cope with this task in a matter of minutes using a spray gun. We are sure that you will find exactly what you need in the product catalog of our website.